article number: 8707233
- reusable FFP2 preformed mask
- exhalation valve and inhalation valves
- especially low breathing resistance and optimum breathing climate with cooling effect
- labelled for re-usability (R) and use with high levels of dust exposure (D)
- flexible textile headband
uvex silv-Air e 7233 – high-performance face mask with extremely low breathing resistance and optimum climate properties
All masks of the uvex silv-Air e family combine our unique technologies of optimum wearer comfort with extremely low breathing resistance. The products are therefore suitable for heavy work and for being worn for long periods of time. The increased size of the filter surface even enables the high-performance models to be worn for several days.
- particle-filtering preformed mask with exhalation valve and inhalation valves
- colour: white
- certified FFP2 face mask to EN 149:2001+A1:2009
- D label (dolomite dust test passed): maximum breathability even with really high dust levels
- R label (reusable): tested for re-usability and performance, including in the second shift
- high-performance climazone system with three compartments for a comfortable, cool climate inside the mask
- flexible textile headband with neck clip for individual adjustment
- exhalation valve to lessen exhalation resistance and to reduce heat and moisture inside the mask
- two extra filters with inhalation valves for lower breathing resistance and increased comfort due to easier air exchange
- very soft, all-around sealing lip for optimum wearer comfort and secure fit
- combination of 3D nose area and sealing lip ensures ideal fit for almost any nose shape
Specifications uvex silv-Air e 7233 FFP2 preformed mask
|Product family||uvex silv-Air e|
|Version||preformed mask, with valves|
|Standards||DIN EN 149|
|Additional information (DIN EN 149)||FFP2, R – reusable, D – successful dolomite dust storage test|
|Use||Construction and related trades: cement work, plastering, tiling, roofing, Construction and related trades – roof insulation: glass and mineral fibres, Construction and related trades – masonry: cutting, drilling, demolition, Construction and related trades – putty/filler: sanding, Disposal/cleaning: sweeping of floors, Woodworking: sanding/brushing off paint, Woodworking – softwood: sanding and cutting|
|Technologies||360° exhalation valve, 3D nose section, D marked, R marked, high-performance climate management, highly effective filter materials, contains no metals, circumferential comfort sealing lip, uvex particulate filter technologies|
|Segment||Masonry / Stone Setting / Stone Work / Bricklaying, Ground Covering / Tiling, Wrecking, Demolition, Bridge / Tunnel / Elevated Highway Construction|
360° exhalation valve
The valve provides a noticeable reduction in exhalation resistance and reduces heat and moisture in the mask.
3D nose section
The three-dimensional nose area ensures a tight fit and low leakage. It also prevents fogging of uncoated spectacles.
The mask has been subjected to the dolomite dust test and offers the best breathability, even with heavy dust and under prolonged use.
The mask is tested for reusability and meets the requirements even when used in the second working shift.
high-performance climate management
Connected filter chambers ensure low resistance to breathing. Climate management increases wearer comfort immensely.
contains no metals
The mask is completely metal-free and made from absolutely
circumferential comfort sealing lip
The soft sealing lip provides for a reliable and pleasant secure fit.