FFP2 folding mask uvex silv-Air c 3220
Article no.: 8733220
- FFP2 folding mask
- exhalation valve
- additional activated carbon layer in the filter
- suitable for use at high levels of dust exposure (“D” symbol)
- seamless headband
uvex silv-Air c 3220 – easy to use, top-class comfort, reliable protection against odoursThe uvex silv-Air c product family consists of classic folding and cup-style masks that fit all kinds of face shapes. The headband strap and integrated sealing lips in all protection classes make it easy to fit these masks correctly – and to wear them comfortably for long periods.
- Colour: silver
- FFP2 mask certified in accordance with EN 149:2001+A1:2009
- “D” symbol (mask has passed the dolomite dust test): breathe easy even at high levels of dust exposure
- not reusable
- additional activated carbon filter against odours, gases and vapours below threshold values
- seamless headband and flexible, adjustable nose clip
- comfortable sealing lip in nose area for secure fit
- exhalation valve to reduce breathing resistance and minimise heat and moisture build-up inside the mask
Specifications FFP2 folding mask uvex silv-Air c 3220 (8733220)
|Product family||c Range|
|Version||folding mask, with carbon layer, with valve|
|Standards||DIN EN 149|
|Additional information (DIN EN 149)||FFP2, NR – not reusable/for single use, D – successful dolomite dust storage test|
|Use||construction and related industries: cement work, plastering, tiling, roofing, construction and related industries – roof insulation: glass and mineral fibres, construction and related industries – masonry: cutting, drilling, demolition, construction and related industries – putty/filler: sanding, disposal/cleaning: sweeping of floors, wood working: sanding/brushing off colour, wood working – soft wood: grinding and cutting|
|Technologies||360° exhalation valve, carbon inside, packed individually, D marked, comfort sealing lip around the nose, comfort nose clip|
360° exhalation valve
The valve provides a noticeable reduction in exhalation resistance and reduces heat and moisture in the mask.
An active carbon layer, which is additionally incorporated into the filter material, reduces unpleasant odours.
The masks are individually packaged and satisfy the very highest standards of hygiene.
The mask has been subjected to the dolomite dust test and offers the best breathability, even with heavy dust and under prolonged use.
comfort sealing lip around the nose
The soft sealing lip in the nose area provides for a secure, pressure-free fitting.
comfort nose clip
The mask is equipped with a high-quality nose clip and can therefore be individually adjusted.